Share this!

                                                                 

2011/06/23

Position

    Really don't know that what position do I occupy in your world! A friend who is not that close but is able to study with? A classmate who teaches you a lot? Or a strange guy who always finds ways to get closer to you? Or, perhaps, nothing!
    By your acting and responses, I really don't know which role I act in your life. You don't show too much estrangement to me but it seems not that the relationship between us is pretty close. I like you, or even more, I love you. But after I received the answer thank you, I just felt a little disappointed but couldn't do anything.
    Please let me know what's my position in your life. Although it may only be a tiny and negligible role, I will still try my best to do the business of the position I occupied since I love you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言